Orange Square opened in 2001 and kickstarted the trend of bars and restaurants on the Broadway.
Our dedicated and experienced team have worked together since then, constantly striving to improve and adapt to the current trends and give our customers the highest possible service they deserve.
Our kitchen team sources its ingredients locally where possible, creating fresh and exciting dishes in order to maintain the high standards we’ve always been known for.
This is a challenging period for everyone and a trip out for a few drinks and a meal with friends is something we all enjoy. We now operate under the existing government guidelines and have a set of protocols which are designed to maintain a safe environment for everyone and at the same time ensure you and your friends can relax, unwind and enjoy your visit.
- Please be aware of your own current health, if you feel unwell please postpone your visit
- Customers are required to wear a face covering when entering the building
- We have a temperature scanner so we can check your temperature on arrival
- Guests will need to remain seated and we will operate a full table service
- Please observe good personal hygiene and safe social distancing
- Please visit the toilets one person at a time – face coverings must be worn
- Hand sanitisers are available throughout the building and at the entrance
- All tableware, menus, crockery and condiments are sanitised and for single use only
- We will be operating a no smoking or vaping policy throughout the premises
- Card payments preferred
Please download the NHS COVID-19 app this will make test & trace quick and easy with one scan.
Any personal data will be kept for 21 days and only released, if required, to NHS trace teams.
Our staff have been fully trained on these procedures and our own strict safety protocols.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
Socialise With Confidence