Orange Square opened in 2001 and kickstarted the trend of bars and restaurants on the Broadway.
Our dedicated and experienced team have worked together since then, constantly striving to improve and adapt to the current trends and give our customers the highest possible service they deserve.
Our kitchen team sources its ingredients locally where possible, creating fresh and exciting dishes in order to maintain the high standards we’ve always been known for.
Monday 19th July sees the lifting of restrictions in the UK. Our overriding aim, as always is to ensure your time with us is both safe and enjoyable.
Hospitality still has a big part to play as we start to socialise restriction free and we thank all our customers for their continued cooperation and support.
We feel the operating procedures we have had in place since re-opening in April have worked well and customer feed back has been positive towards these measures.
With that in mind we will still continue to operate with the following protocols…
- Please be aware of your own current health, if you feel unwell please postpone your visit
- Masks are now optional for both staff and customers however, you may choose to wear a mask during busy periods
- Full table service is in operation, please do not queue at the bar
- Please observe good personal hygiene and show courtesy to others around you
- Hand sanitisers are available throughout the building and at the entrance
- All tableware, menus, crockery and condiments are sanitised and for single use only
- We will be operating a no smoking or vaping policy throughout the premises
- Card payments preferred
This remains a challenging period for everyone and a trip out for a few drinks and a meal with friends is something we all enjoy. Our protocols are designed to maintain a safe environment for everyone and at the same time ensure you and your friends can relax, unwind and enjoy your visit.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
Socialise With Confidence